There are so many professional development opportunities for primary teachers and senior leaders with the Maths Hub
Click here to see the 2022-23 offer.
- Teaching for Mastery Programme – this is led by 18 Primary Mastery Specialists across our 7 boroughs. There is a journey that your school would take from Developing to Embedding and then to Sustaining this approach. The programme is completely FREE and your school does get some funding to contribute to release time. Please also have a look on the NCETM website for more details or get in touch with us directly.
- Mastery Readiness – Lots of schools are ready to start their mastery journey, and some would benefit from initial support before becoming part of the full programme. See on NCETM website for more information too.
- Y5-Y8 Continuity – Central to the Work Group is the promotion of cross phase communication between teachers to address issues of maths knowledge and learning transition as distinct from pastoral considerations. Whilst many Work Groups will focus on using Multiplicative Reasoning resources, Work Groups can explore any aspect of the KS2/3 curriculum.
- This year we are offering multiple Specialist Knowledge for the Teaching of Mathematics (SKTM) Work Groups: Primary Early Career Teachers, Primary Teachers, EYFS and Primary Teaching Assistants.
- Train to be a PD Lead (specialising in EYFS or Primary PD) and work with us in the future to lead some of our Work Groups!
- Train to be a Primary Mastery Specialist
- We also offer 7 Good Practice Network meetings for Maths Leads in each of the 7 boroughs we work within. See here for more information.