Online Webinars & Open Mornings
Date: Monday 27th of February 2023
Time: 8:45am to 12:00pm
Address: Ashburnham Community School, London SW10 0DT
In attendance: Ruth Williams and Val Baci, Secondary Leads
We hope you will join us, to do so, please complete a short registration form.
This is open to BOTH Primary and Secondary teachers. This will be an invaluable opportunity to unpick learning after watching a lesson, in depth discussions about the principles of Teaching for Mastery and a chance to find out more about the National Maths Hub programme and how engagement with the London Central and West Maths Hub can help you to develop excellence in mathematics teaching in your school.
- Learn more about the work of the National Maths Hubs and how they can support your school
- Meet teachers and senior leaders who have implemented Teaching for Mastery approaches in their settings
- Meet some of the London Central and West primary and secondary team and find out more about working with a mastery specialist as part of a Work Group
- Observe some of the teaching for mastery principles in action
- Ask questions about Work Groups and the realities of implementing change
- Find out more about funding and training opportunities for schools in 2023/24
- Understand more about Teaching for Mastery pedagogy showcased through an Upper KS2 lesson
- Understand the experience your students are having in primary, see the pedagogy in action and collaborate and discuss what you have seen with both primary and secondary colleagues
- Reflect together on how this impacts what you teach in KS3 and your pedagogy